- Adults USD 15
- Full day tour
- All year
Turistic ticket (not incluided)
- Boleto Turistico General (BTG) S/. 130 Peruvian Soles (available for 10 days)
- Boleto Turistico Parcial (BTP) S/. 70 Peruvian Soles (available for 2 days)
*Ask your travel agent
Schedules for the tour
08:30 to 19:00
Cusco – Pisac – Urubamba – Ollantaytambo – Chichero – Cusco
We will pick you up from your accommodation around 08:30 am, to go in direction to Pisac market, where we are going to visit this colorfull place, where the people still practice the “trueque” they exchange of food, clothing and objects, as in the Inca’s times, after this we will go to the archeaological part, where our guide is going to give us an explanation about this citadel, then we will go to Urubamba where we will taste a delicious lunch buffett, with organic ingredients, grown by the people from the place.
The next place to visit will be Ollantaytambo, beautiful town that still keeps very narrow streets with inca walls, here we are going to visit the amazing archeaological area, it owns a perfect and fine architecture, definitely you will love this place, then almost ending our tour we will visit the colonial church in Chichero Town.
We will be arriving in Cusco City between 18:30 – 19:00 hrs.
- A professional guide, Bi-lingual Staff. (English, Spanish).
- Turistic transportation.
- Lunch buffet (USD 15.00) (*Ask about our different options)
- Turistic Ticket
- Snacks, Water
We recommend to bring
- Comfortable shoes or trainers
- long pants
- warm clothes
- Rain jacket, (even if is dry season)
- Insect repelent and sun block
- Personal first aid kit
- Drinking water
- Light backpack
- Hat and sun glasses
No worries!! you just have to fill out the chart on your right-hand side, and we are going to clear all your queries in less than 24 hours.!!