FULL DAY Machu Picchu
- Adults USD 250
- Students USD 230 (available Student card, with picture and expiration date).
- Full day tour
- All year
Schedules for Machupicchu
6:00 to 12:00
12:00 to 17:30.
Cusco – Machu picchu – Cusco
Early pick up from the Hotel at 03:30 approx. you will go on direction to the train station of Ollantaytambo town, where you are going to take the train to Aguas Calientes Town. Once you are there you have to take the bus up to Machupicchu citadel, this bus takes around 30 minute. where you are going to recieve a guided of more than 2 hours. you will visit the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, etc. Unfortunatelly in this tour it won’t be possible to hike the optional mountains. After the tour you have to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes town, where you are going to find different options for lunch.
After the visit to this amazing place, you will have some time, to walk around in the town of Aguas Calientes, you have to be in the train station at least 30 minutes before your departure, in Ollantaytambo station we will be waiting for you to take you back to Cusco city.
- A professional guide, Bi-lingual Staff. (English, Spanish).
- Transfer from your hotel – train station (Rourd Trip).
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Round Trip).
- Bus Tickets to up and down to Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fee to visit Machu Picchu.
- Guided Sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary.
- No meals included
- Snacks and water
We Recommend to Bring
- Comfortable shoes or trainers
- long pants
- warm clothes
- Rain jacket, (even if is dry season)
- Insect repelent and sun block
- Personal first aid kit
- Drinking water
- Light backpack
- Hat and sun glasses
No worries!! you just have to fill out the chart on your right hand side, and we are going to clear all your queries in less than 24 hours.!!